Login to the official Binomo account or register and entrance on the Binomo trading platform.
Binomo: entrance, reviews, how to trade in 2020
Binomo is a popular trading broker platform where users can profit from changes in the value of assets such as stocks, currency pairs, indices, CFDs, commodities and cryptocurrencies. Currently available in 133 countries around the world. According to the data provided on the official website, about 40,000 clients use Binomo’s services every day.
Binomo was launched in the summer of 2015. In the same year, it received the status of the best platform for beginner traders according to the Forex Expo Awards. In 2016, it was named the Marketplace of the Year at the IAIR Awards. In addition, the activities of the Binomo platform are approved by the Russian regulator CROFR and the International Financial Commission (FinCom).
Binomo is operated by Dolphin Corp., which is registered in the island state of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (a popular offshore zone).
What is Binomo
The Binomo team calls their project an “innovative trading platform” with a wide range of financial assets (over 50 positions). But in fact, Binomo is a binary options broker, since its clients do not work with real buy / sell transactions, but only place bets, predicting further price movements.
The result of such actions may be:
- Winning and making a profit, the amount of which depends on the terms of the transaction (up to 90%, according to information from the broker’s website);
- loss and complete loss of funds allocated for the bet.
However, the last scenario should not come as a surprise to Binomo users, since the main page of the site and the user agreement indicate that financial transactions carried out through the site “may have an increased level of risk.”
Binomo: entrance to the official website
To enter the website of the broker Binomo, you need to follow just a few steps:
- Step 1. Go to the official Binomo website .
- Step 2. Register a new account.
- Step 3. Confirm email.
- Enter the trading area of the Binomo platform using your login and password.
More detailed nuances of entering the Binomo website are given below.
Registration in Binomo
Creating an account on the Binomo website begins with clicking the “Register” button (in the upper right corner) or “Try” (in the center).
The last step is to confirm the specified email address by clicking on the corresponding button in the letter that will come from the Binomo support.
Binomo – login to your personal account
To enter the personal account, the Binomo user must click on the “Login” button on the main page of the site and enter the login (email) and password specified by him during registration in the form that opens. If you wish, you can check the “Remember me” option in order to do without authorization on subsequent visits.
Immediately after entering the site, a window with the Binomo trading terminal is loaded, which also serves as the user’s personal account. Here, most of the space is occupied by the every second updating the chart of the asset selected for trading .
To the right of it is a trading panel with fields for entering the amount and closing time, as well as buttons that open a deal in one of the directions: green – up, red – down. It also displays the estimated profitability and percentage distribution for orders opened by other users.
To the left of the chart is a functional panel with the following menus:
- History – a list of transactions made by the user.
- Strategies – advice on choosing a trading style.
- Tournaments – a list of current trading contests.
- Gifts – this contains prizes won in tournaments and bonuses received for top-ups of certain amounts.
- Economic calendar – a list of upcoming market events (with timers).
- Indicator Settings – a menu for adding various technical indicators to the chart and using drawing tools.
Also in the lower left part of the chart there are buttons for changing its type (7) and timeframe (8).
Another panel is located at the top of your personal account. Here you can:
- Select a trading pair for transactions.
- Change the type of account used for trading (real or demo).
- Open the user menu, where you can see the status of the account, as well as go to the page with the user’s personal data or to the “Cashier” for depositing / withdrawing funds (the same function is assigned to the yellow “Deposit” button).
With regard to the “Personal data” section, here you can change the interface language, upload a profile photo, indicate your full name, phone number, country of residence and other personal information, as well as link profiles in social networks to Binomo, change your password and block your account.
Also, through the menu on the left side of this page, you can navigate between the various information sections of Binomo (knowledge base, FAQ, strategies, video tutorials, etc.).